FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast - Southend-on-Sea May 4th

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Aw crap, sorry simon, I've just sent you a mail as I'm out due to the need to be bathroom adjacent :sad:

And to think I spent all last night sorting kit and getting bike too. At least mrs ceepeebee has given me a pass for the vintage ride (if better) as she feels bad for passing on lurgy.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
I'm not the excitable sort. But for some reason I'm really looking forward to this ride tonight. I think it's because I've never ridden through a ford before.:thumbsup:
I rode through a ford in 1977. It was a cortina iirc. I had to pay for a new back windscreen.

U

User10571

Aw crap, sorry simon, I've just sent you a mail as I'm out due to the need to be bathroom adjacent :sad:

And to think I spent all last night sorting kit and getting bike too. At least mrs ceepeebee has given me a pass for the vintage ride (if better) as she feels bad for passing on lurgy.
Bummer.
No pun intended.

I rode through a ford in 1977. It was a cortina iirc. I had to pay for a new back windscreen.
I hit the back corner of a Morris Traveller in circa 1970 :shy: - and hurt my left shoulder, plus bent the front forks of my Carlton somewhat backwards. What's more, I was racing to a shot putt competition, late - as ever - and it was a problem I couldn't a ford.
I managed to stumble away with just a few splinters, and I won the comp, luckily, as I had skived off school to bike it there in 'civvies' rather than sod about all night trying to get home. Funny how things pop into one's memory, ain't it?

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I'm not the excitable sort. But for some reason I'm really looking forward to this ride tonight. I think it's because I've never ridden through a ford before.:thumbsup:
you'll not be riding through this one unless our scout comes back bringing an olive leaf. I've yet to choose the scout.....

Top Bottom