FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast - te 'Genteel' ride to Brighton on 23rd July 2010

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Aperitif said:
Ah. Ed! Ths means that we will find a recreational establishment nearby. I have one idea already but I am sure there are others, more sensitive...

Edit: you're only doing this because you like Baklava - innit?

Recreational establishment sounds very thirst quenching. Maybe I'm tired, Martin - maybe I'm squiffy but I'm struggling with the Baklava link :wacko: :bravo:

Right chaps, help me out here - if I was daft enough to think about cycling back to Londinium, what sort of time could I anticipate getting to Marylebone for? Just thinking ahead ticket-wise. That's if there's space on the ride and that's if I cycle back.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
threebikesmcginty said:
Recreational establishment sounds very thirst quenching. Maybe I'm tired, Martin - maybe I'm squiffy but I'm struggling with the Baklava link :wacko: :bravo:

Right chaps, help me out here - if I was daft enough to think about cycling back to Londinium, what sort of time could I anticipate getting to Marylebone for? Just thinking ahead ticket-wise. That's if there's space on the ride and that's if I cycle back.

Turkish cafe for midway stop. Hence baklava pic...

threebikesmcginty said:
Thanks - good enough for me! :biggrin:

You're easily fooled, Ed.

Simon Legg has invited a Turkish super-glue conglomerate to build a factory in the UK. He will be the architect. Under cover of darkness, all the riders of the genteel nature will venture into this 'front of house' establishment - trading under a sweet shop name - and get their fillings well and truly pulled by biting into a selection of mouth-wateringclenching fancies.

Apart from that, expect to get back to Marylebone by about three o'clock.
Sunday.

clivedb

Guru
MacB said:
Put me down please Simon....I managed my first ride yesterday, a full two miles, I should be able to train up to a genteel 58 by late July:biggrin:

Good to hear that you're back on the bike, Alistair - see you soon!

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Ursula H
Katherine P
Kalina N
Susie F
Bridget M
Martin W
Andrij B
Stu A
Adrian C
John E
Alastair MacB
Adam B
Ian A
Martin F
Ed K
Andy H
Clive P
Geoffrey S
Claudine C
Janice F
Susan S
Lee T
Martin S? (I'm not able to check names against noms de internet, my computer having blown up. I'm reduced to using a Mac)
Jules H
Jules H +1

Ah! Bridget is back! :smile:

(How was the hairdresser dellzeqq - any left..? Or were you treated to a Ghanaian massage? :sad:

hatler

Guru
Fresh coffee available for booking now at the Broken Greenhouses Cafe. Time to be determined by the gentility of the ride I guess.

Are you happy with mini-hatler on his own bike joining with me at Ditchling and coming all the way to Brighton ? I can look after him.

Plus, look out for a double booking from a couple of colleagues, Jan and Sue.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Aperitif said:
Ah! Bridget is back! :smile:

(How was the hairdresser dellzeqq - any left..? Or were you treated to a Ghanaian massage? :sad:
I slept through the match! But now they're in the quarters I can look forward to that!

theclaud

Openly Marxist
MacB said:
Put me down please Simon....I managed my first ride yesterday, a full two miles, I should be able to train up to a genteel 58 by late July:biggrin:

Good news, MacB! We've missed you.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Nice one Mac... be ready to cycle back..:biggrin:

MacB said:

Top Bottom