FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast - te 'Genteel' ride to Brighton on 23rd July 2010

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
MacB said:
if cycle back is some sort of code for getting lashed in Brighton then I could be your guy:biggrin:

Thanks for all the welcome backs folks

That sort of thing is 'just not done' anymore young man.:biggrin:
And welcome back from me too.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Can I be a tentative yes please? My knee rehab is going fine, so far, so with this being a "Genteel" ride, I think I should be okay for it... And I am ever so much missing you all.

I wont however be cycling back, so I think I will be following Ally Mac B footsteps, after all, I do like to draft him when ever possible! ;-)

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Davywalnuts said:
Can I be a tentative yes please? My knee rehab is going fine, so far, so with this being a "Genteel" ride, I think I should be okay for it... And I am ever so much missing you all.

I wont however be cycling back, so I think I will be following Ally Mac B footsteps, after all, I do like to draft him when ever possible! ;-)

you want to 'draft' me on the lash, don't you remember what happened last time! - silly me, of course you don't:evil:

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
+Welcome back Al! I've not been giving CC my full attentions over the past month and only found out about your incident from Mick on this weekend's FNRttC. I wouldn't want you to think I didn't care......

Julesh

Guru
Yes please Simon. I'll let you know about Miss Bleeding Heels later...

So it's London-Brighton, Brighton - London, London - Dunwich then...

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Bollo said:
+Welcome back Al! I've not been giving CC my full attentions over the past month and only found out about your incident from Mick on this weekend's FNRttC. I wouldn't want you to think I didn't care......

Ah, makes me all mushy inside:ohmy:

Top Bottom