FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast - te 'Genteel' ride to Brighton on 23rd July 2010

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Glad you're healing nicely. Which reminds me - if you haven't already done so, don't forget to add a new helmet to the list of things to do. With that graze on your head, the side of the helmet would have been bashed.

Why yes, noticed the hefty crack or two, replacement Giro Indicator shipped today....

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Why yes, noticed the hefty crack or two, replacement Giro Indicator shipped today....

Oh, Stu - if you don't mind my saying so - if you're going to wear a lid, it's as well to have it perched more squarely on the noggin. I like the Capitol-era Sinatra insouciance of your tilted-back look, but it can't do much for the forehead in a collision with the tarmac...

mistral

Guru
Oh, Stu - if you don't mind my saying so - if you're going to wear a lid, it's as well to have it perched more squarely on the noggin. I like the Capitol-era Sinatra insouciance of your tilted-back look, but it can't do much for the forehead in a collision with the tarmac...

Stu really good to hear you're on the mend. It was a nasty few moments as you moaned and groaned back into full consciousness. When the medics came, checked you over and got you on your feet it was a big relief for us all.

I'd echo TC's advice on the helmet, definitely lower at the front.

Look forward to seeing you and the Viner back in action v soon.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly

Not at all. Hadn't got the straps adjusted quite right after a hair cut, I think (makes a lot of difference).....

Top Bottom