FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast - te 'Genteel' ride to Brighton on 23rd July 2010

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
If I could be allowed one tiny criticism? I didn't spot a flattish area in Cuckfield that may or may not have had H2O as it's constituent parts!

There is a pond?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Did someone mention a pond?

Brilliant vid Andy.. no change there.
And when Simon woke up after his little snooze & the realisation of the pressies is a joy to behold.
laugh.gif

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Stu! Stu! Wake up! Can you hear me? Can I have your sandwich? I think it's Coronation Chicken!

4831935818_cea432f2d1_b.jpg

Hope you're healing well matey.

Canardly

Veteran
Well I am a CTC member but only back in the fold for a short time. Doing the middle age god why did I ever stop doing this thing.........Was quite pleased with myself to do a 25 miler on my tod last week end called in l a country pub be accepted as needing a soft drink and treated well and totally enjoyed myself. Why do club runs say hello and individuals/couples ignore you?

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Stu! Stu! Wake up! Can you hear me? Can I have your sandwich? I think it's Coronation Chicken!

Hope you're healing well matey.

Getting there I think. Forced to take the day off, couldn't risk causing further damage, contaminating the wounds etc. And a PITA that the GP couldn't fit me in for redressing everything until tomorrow. The left hand one hasn't dried out yet, the dressings on that and the thigh won't stay put....but time's going to be the main thing to heal up, I think. Regardless, I'm still going to Knebworth this weekend (one b***ered weekend was enough).....!!!

Canardly

Veteran
Clocked a Ferryhill Wheelers cyclist zooming down my home town high street tonight at a great rate of knots (25mph). Odd thing is they are a couple of hundred miles away....mmmm

Canardly

Veteran
If I can gain the confidence to rely on train network for bike I can see myself becoming very involved in some of this stuff.

Top Bottom