FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast - te 'Genteel' ride to Brighton on 23rd July 2010

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
theclaud said:
Hmmmm. Tough call...

super tough - my pass out covers me until late Saturday night, if I cross over into Sunday I may have some explaining to do. Jane actually gave me her comparison:-

cycle home - I get back late afternoon early evening on the Saturday, exhausted and wiped out for the rest of the weekend.

train back following refreshments - I arrive back late Saturday, well oiled, ready for bed, but come up much fresher on the Sunday

her vote is for option 2 and who am I to argue.

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
There is rumour of jousting at Hever Castle on the Saturday, and Mista Preston's wife has asked mine to accompany, which frees he and I for the ride home, I think. Might have all the wrong dates of course...

Clive?

Speicher

Vice Admiral
martint235 said:
Who is actually coming along on this ride.......:biggrin:

Does your forum name reflect your height in centimetres? :thumbsup:

Edit Oh dear, I must have had too much sun today ;)

235 cms would be seven foot six, I was thinking of 2035 mm which would be six foot nine. My apologies. :smile::smile:

martint235

Dog on a bike
Speicher said:
Does your forum name reflect your height in centimetres? :smile:

After a quick bit of maths it's not too far off!!!:smile:

arallsopp said:
There is rumour of jousting at Hever Castle on the Saturday, and Mista Preston's wife has asked mine to accompany, which frees he and I for the ride home, I think. Might have all the wrong dates of course...

Clive?

You can thank me later old bean. Mista and Missus P teed this up for you on a platter :smile:

Dependent on energy reserves and your requirement for speed on the way home I may try to ride back.

TimO

Guru
I'm thinking of attempting the Dun Run this year, but I'm not insane enough to try and ride this as well, so I'll be leaving the fun on this ride to others. :smile:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
It's a nice route, little bit lumpy in places, fly down Devils Dyke..we did it in March after the Martlets ride.

User3143 said:
The route back is not that bad and is one that Me, Will and Radius rode last year.

Cycle path that run alongs the A23 then some back roads up through Crawley onto Gatwick then jumping onto the A23 into London.

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
Speicher said:
Does your forum name reflect your height in centimetres? :smile:

2lwvs4o.jpg

yep he's 7ft tall :tongue:

Me too please Simon
may not be riding back:blush:

Top Bottom