FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast - Whitstable, 15th August

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PippaG

Veteran
I'm out :sad:

Too many hours spent working and not enough hours spent sleeping this week. Email has been sent. Have a great ride all.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
GWS soon Martin. And, I hope, sleep well tomorrow Pippa!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I laugh in the face of rain but not in the face of gout. I can't currently get my foot into a shoe so am unfortunately out. Email has been sent to the boss. Have a safe ride every.one

I'm out :sad:

Too many hours spent working and not enough hours spent sleeping this week. Email has been sent. Have a great ride all.

Unlike to both....

martint235

Dog on a bike
Thanks all. I'm p'd off. I like the Whitstable ride and Allopurinol is meant to protect me from gout but obviously not.

@PippaG based on last time "oh I can't possibly ride back" but let's race you to Rochester, I think you could work all day and still win the sprint :smile:

ianmac62

Guru
Sorry, dropping out. E-mail sent to DZ.

Our son flew into Heathrow from a business meeting in Houston yesterday afternoon but doesn't catch his connecting flight to Aberdeen (where he lives) until Saturday afternoon.

So he's come to Northampton for 48 hours. Which is brilliant! (As we don't see him for months at a time.)

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
I don't know why I even kid myself these rides will come off.

Out.

Text sent.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah

Our son flew into Heathrow from a business meeting in Houston yesterday afternoon but doesn't catch his connecting flight to Aberdeen (where he lives) until Saturday afternoon.

So he's come to Northampton for 48 hours. Which is brilliant! (As we don't see him for months at a time.)

I don't know why I even kid myself these rides will come off.

Out.

Text sent.

Unlike... again

w00hoo_kent

One of the 64K
I spent a chunk of the night throwing up (not sure why it just happens sometimes, just my luck it was last night) and bemoaning life, especially as the end of the week has been all silly early days.

So if I look a bit sleepy shout 'wake up' at me because there's no way I'm waiting until next year to do this one for the first time.

BromyG

Veteran

Good for you Ian, but shame we shan't see you!

Top Bottom