FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast - Whitstable June 1st

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AKA Bob

Riding a folding bike far too much of the time...
Yes please....

I'll do this please (I don't think I'm working...yet) - someone has to whip the Walnuts' tyres off when he punctures. No eamil sent as it will get ignored for a while anyway. Hey! It's Friday evening, and all the rain has moved to York - brilliant! Time to get changed...:smile:

very much looking forward to this one. Whitstable was my first FNR

TimO

Guru
Me too please!

(... and I'll send an email to save you having to trawl through the thread too unnecessarily).

So. Over a month to go and there is a set of Tecs, an "All Up" merchant (if he's lucky) and several distinguished wayfinders from as far afield as Wales and Portsmouth. My only fear, to be frank (no, not that Frank - I don't wear a buff these days...) is for Davy and Stu to change places. A cry of "all Up Pompey" might lead us into an episode of Howerd's (were on our) Way. (I just looked up stuff about your soccer club, Stu, and they are seemingly 'on their way'...down. :sad: Oh well, it's only a game.)
Whitstable was the birthplace of all these % fuelled adventures...does one think this should be a ride of abstinence? Or further celebration?
(I'll stop now - unlike the f ing rain.)

Top Bottom