FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast - Whitstable June 1st

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
So. Over a month to go and there is a set of Tecs, an "All Up" merchant (if he's lucky) and several distinguished wayfinders from as far afield as Wales and Portsmouth. My only fear, to be frank (no, not that Frank - I don't wear a buff these days...) is for Davy and Stu to change places. A cry of "all Up Pompey" might lead us into an episode of Howerd's (were on our) Way. (I just looked up stuff about your soccer club, Stu, and they are seemingly 'on their way'...down. :sad: Oh well, it's only a game.)
Whitstable was the birthplace of all these % fuelled adventures...does one think this should be a ride of abstinence? Or further celebration?
(I'll stop now - unlike the f ing rain.)
Abstinence? This lot? :laugh:
As for PFC...down but hopefully not out (of existence)...fingers crossed.

Abstinence? This lot? :laugh:
As for PFC...down but hopefully not out (of existence)...fingers crossed.

visited there once ....hope we didn't Jinx 'em for you
Pompey08.jpg

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Adrian C
Andrew F
Anthony McC
Athena K
Brian W
Cate R
Chris B
Claire McE
Claudine C
Dave J
Dave W
Davy S
Grahame D
Greg C
Harfun L
Ian A
Jenny M
Jeremy H
Jim G
Joan A
User10571
Kai N
Mark Co
Martin F
Mary L
Mick D
Mike Mp
Miranda S
Nigel Cri
Paul Rd
Rachel W
Richard E
Ross C
Sandra S
Selena M
Sonia W
Stephen W
Stuart A
Susie F
Tim D
Tim O
Tim W
TJ A

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Ride to Whitstable, brekkie, beer in sunshine, sleep. Ride to Brighton. Ideal Saturday and ideal Sunday and ideal LonJog preparation.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Put me down for this one please Simon. Email sent.

martint235

Dog on a bike
1831339 said:
So, ride to Whitstable, brekkie, ride to Brighton, ideal LonJog preparation. Alternatively, ride to Whitstable, brekkie, beer in sunshine to celebrate Martin's birthday, train, ideal Saturday morning. It is all so difficult.
FTFY :laugh:

The depart from the café to Whitstable train station always evokes an image of lemmings searching for a cliff edge. I think Southend is the only place I haven't fallen off in pursuit of cycling fulfillment, but the beer delivery lorry nearly got me once! BigM - as it is your birthday, the least you can do is place your credit card behind the bar - just to indicate that customary Northern tightness has been relaxed since your adoption into the SMPU cabal.

martint235

Dog on a bike
The depart from the café to Whitstable train station always evokes an image of lemmings searching for a cliff edge. I think Southend is the only place I haven't fallen off in pursuit of cycling fulfillment, but the beer delivery lorry nearly got me once! BigM - as it is your birthday, the least you can do is place your credit card behind the bar - just to indicate that customary Northern tightness has been relaxed since your adoption into the SMPU cabal.
Ah 'Teef,'Teef. I would love to fund your Saturday morning revelry however such has been my Northern largesse in previous years that all reputable providers of credit removed their services from my grasp and left me the penniless waif you tend to see drifting around on nightime cycle rides. I will try to buy a drink for close compadres but even this cannot be guaranteed. :sad:

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Adrian C
Alan L
Andrew By
Andrew F
Andrij B
Anne H
Anthony McC
Athena K
Brian W
Bruce R
Carl P
Cate R
Chris B
Chris M
Claire McE
Claudine C
Dave J
Dave W
Davy S
Edmar G
Grahame D
Greg C
Harfun L
Ian A
Ian M
Ian S
Jenny M
Jeremy H
Jim G
Joan A
Jocelyn C S
John S
User10571
Kai N
Malcolm D
Mark Co
Martin F
Martin T
Mary L
Matt T
Mick D
Mike Mp
Miranda S
Nigel Cri
Paul Rb
Paul Rd
Rachel W
Richard E
Richard S
Ross C
Sandra S
Selena M
Sonia W
Stephen W
Stuart A
Susie F
Tanya G
Tim D
Tim H
Tim O
Tim W
TJ A
Toby C

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Hi Simon, can you add me to the list. Thanks, T
ah. I saw Edmar and Matt come on board and wondered if we were going to be blessed with the entire happy (to Wayfind) crew......you're on the list, but the usual e-mail if you please, Ms. G.

Top Bottom