FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast - Whitstable June 1st

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

martint235

Dog on a bike
That's you're name placed into my Little Black Ledger of Grudges :hello:
Just how does one get into this book of Grudges then??

And I don't think it's that I've bowed out of buying, more that the way things are going I'll be in hospital at that time!! :cycle:

Wobblers

Euthermic
Just how does one get into this book of Grudges then??

And I don't think it's that I've bowed out of buying, more that the way things are going I'll be in hospital at that time!! :cycle:

No need to worry: I found my life became so much easier when I found I could simply replace my Grudges Ledger with the UK telephone directory...

Hope your rib sorts itself out soon. If it's anything like mine, the pain and discomfort should start to subside after the first two weeks. Oh, and though we may accept it as a reasonable excuse for missing Southend, your presence is still expected at LMNH afterwards - you won't be short of sleep, after all.

Dan B

Disengaged member
Thought I'd sent email for this one already: Simon, can I be on the list please?

Sent from my HTC Desire S using some annoying app thing

martint235

Dog on a bike
No need to worry: I found my life became so much easier when I found I could simply replace my Grudges Ledger with the UK telephone directory...

Hope your rib sorts itself out soon. If it's anything like mine, the pain and discomfort should start to subside after the first two weeks. Oh, and though we may accept it as a reasonable excuse for missing Southend, your presence is still expected at LMNH afterwards - you won't be short of sleep, after all.
I can imagine that making your life easier. Shame there's no global directory, huh?? :tongue:

And sorry but after yesterday's little encounter I'm afraid LMNH is a no-goer. See you in Whitstable!! Unless you feel like doing Espom - Lincoln - Epsom with me.

martint235

Dog on a bike
I've been reliably informed that given my current track record and the possible addition of alcohol to the mix, Lelly will be staying at home for this ride and the Giant will be out.

martint235

Dog on a bike
I keep seeing mention of a Soviet sub. Is this the Russian equivalent of Arundel Castle cos I never notice it

U

User10571

I keep seeing mention of a Soviet sub. Is this the Russian equivalent of Arundel Castle cos I never notice it
Does this help?

6839293648_a09cce63bd_b.jpg

U

User10571

It'll most likely still be dark when we pass it, just before we turn left and cross the bridge over the Medway in Rochester.
I'll do my level best to point it out to you ;)

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Adrian C
Alan L
Andrew By
Andrew F
Andrij B
Anne H
Anthony McC