FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast - Whitstable June 1st

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
the bit nearest the roadway in Arundel is a former leper colony. Or so I'm told.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Tis easily done. He would have missed it last time if I'd not ridden behind him shouting "Martin! Look right! Martin! Castle! Oh for feck's sake! MARTIN! CASTLE! ON YOUR RIGHT! NOW!"
:rofl: T'is true. I was cycling along thinking "Why is someone shouting at me to look right? oooh a castle!"

CharlieB

Junior Walker and the Allstars
To be honest, the elephants would be useful TECs. Enormous load carrying capacity (no more broken racks), a very dextrous and manipulative prehensile trunk, and they'd always remember how to do things.
As for the penguins, they're only sorry they missed the very wet ride to Emsworth. They'd be great waymarkers with those flippers.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
To be honest, the elephants would be useful TECs. Enormous load carrying capacity (no more broken racks), a very dextrous and manipulative prehensile trunk, and they'd always remember how to do things.
As for the penguins, they're only sorry they missed the very wet ride to Emsworth. They'd be great waymarkers with those flippers.

The major disadvantage with this would be that elephants are restricted to trunk roads.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
The one outside the Bear Inn at Stock. Jeez, and people take the p*** out of me for missing a piddling little castle.

Nope never seen it

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
ok. This, anybody...?
800px-BedZED_roofs_2007.jpg

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Did any of you eagle-eyed spot the roadside farm sign for ''vintage manure?'' If so, can you remind me where it was? It would have been between Stock and the sunrise stop.

Top Bottom