FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast York to Cleethorpes 18th June 2010

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
MacB said:
and I felt sure that, after the Walnuts departure, nothing could put me off this ride:evil:

Are you now hoping for a subsequent engagement or will you still attend but under extreme sufferance?

If the first option saves you I'll give you an address to send the flapjack to. ;)

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
threebikesmcginty said:
Are you now hoping for a subsequent engagement or will you still attend but under extreme sufferance?

If the first option saves you I'll give you an address to send the flapjack to. ;)

If I can put up with my own company I can put up with anything:biggrin:

Arch

Married to Night Train
I'm sorry I'm going to miss this - working the Saturday. But I'd love to come and see you all off at the start, maybe even ride you out of town (need to make sure you all leave, after all....:biggrin:)

If anyone will be in York early, and looking to have a beverage or two, let me know!

Arch

Married to Night Train
Aperitif said:
I think lesser folk, well me anyway, arrive at 10:01 - give or take. We don't drink smoke or get up to mischief. Our focus is solely on cycling ardently to our nirvana.
Mind you - we're full of cr*p too - see you there Arch. ;)

I would love to invite any early arrivers in for a cuppa (handy for the Minster is an understatement), but my guest limit is about 6, if they don't mind all standing up (and I'm tidy enough to have cleared the floor a bit!)....

Arch said:
I would love to invite any early arrivers in for a cuppa (handy for the Minster is an understatement), but my guest limit is about 6, if they don't mind all standing up (and I'm tidy enough to have cleared the floor a bit!)....

;) That's kind Arch - is there a bar in York Minster though? Remember, the Southern black sheep are always looking for a bar, bar...:laugh:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Aperitif said:
;) That's kind Arch - is there a bar in York Minster though? Remember, the Southern black sheep are always looking for a bar, bar...:laugh:

Not in the Minster I suspect, unless communion wine will do.

Black Sheep we can find easily enough. Also Yorkshire Terrier, or Wonkey Donkey.

Or even a Centurion's Ghost. I live just round the corner from the place where a chap once saw the Ninth Legion apparently wading through the floor of the Treasurer's House - they were, of course, walking on the old Roman road surface underneath....

Top Bottom