FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast York to Cleethorpes 18th June 2010

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
dellzeqq said:
Davy - did you buy a railway ticket, and do you want to sell it on?

Fraid not, well, not that it would be useful anyhow as I was going to be going via manchester, £11 each way, then onto Newcastle to see friends and am still going to do this however, albeit, without my bike or lyrca or cake.. :angry: well, am sure I can make up for the cake bit..

And yes TC, i've been sporting a matching knee support for a bit, but my thighs, even when relaxed were toooo big for it, so its now been ditch for the au natural method. :tongue:

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Davywalnuts said:
And yes TC, i've been sporting a matching knee support for a bit, but my thighs, even when relaxed were toooo big for it, so its now been ditch for the au natural method. :sad:

Davy au naturel! The barmaids at the Melbourne Arms are going to be gutted to miss that! :smile:

Shaun

Founder
I'm in, and I've bought a new front light especially for the ride. :smile:

I'm really looking forward to it ... sounds like great fun. Then again, ask me on Saturday morning at about 8 O'clock and I might be less enthusiastic ... :sad:

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Admin said:
I'm in, and I've bought a new front light especially for the ride. :smile:

I'm really looking forward to it ... sounds like great fun. Then again, ask me on Saturday morning at about 8 O'clock and I might be less enthusiastic ... :sad:

Nonsense. You'll be feeling very pleased with yourself and about to tuck into a well-earned breakfast in the sunshine :biggrin:. OK, I can't guarantee the sunshine, but I'm more reliable than the ******* cat.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
threebikesmcginty said:

Excellent!

Shaun

Founder
hulver said:
What time is the departure usually?

Is anybody going to be mad enough to ride back as well :angry:

I'm planning on riding back to Hull afterwards. (But I'll take some money for train fare just-in-case ... lol).

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
theclaud said:
Davy au naturel! The barmaids at the Melbourne Arms are going to be gutted to miss that! ;)
ah, yes, the barmaids at the Melbourne Arms. I think not.

We might have the mayor, though.

Top Bottom