Friday Night Ride To Whitstable. 19th Aug 2016

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Do you arrive via Paddington @CarlP ?

Possibly, but a might get a lift up to Chiswick and cycle in.

iZaP

Über Member
If I get there intact, I'll be heading back towards Reigate if anyone is going that way, let me know!

OP
OP
Trickedem

Trickedem

Guru
We are going to be invoking a single price of £5 for refreshments due to unforseen circumstances affecting availability of volunteers. This is the average people pay anyway. Hot drinks, rolls and cakes will be included in the price. Thanks for your understanding.

I will be sending final details out by e-mail tomorrow and I look forward to seeing you all on Friday.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
We are going to be invoking a single price of £5 for refreshments due to unforseen circumstances affecting availability of volunteers. This is the average people pay anyway. Hot drinks, rolls and cakes will be included in the price. Thanks for your understanding.

I will be sending final details out by e-mail tomorrow and I look forward to seeing you all on Friday.
I'll just bung them a tenner.

jiberjaber

Veteran
Hope you all have a great ride. Due to complications in getting back home after due to V-fest, I'm opting to head North and see the folks.

OP
OP
Trickedem

Trickedem

Guru
We've had a late surge of registrations which is great news and I'm expecting that we will be starting with about 50 riders. The weather is looking good too. The Norwegians think it will be dry overnight, with a slight risk of a shower as we arrive in Whitstable.

Top Bottom