Froome Conspiracy Theories

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KneesUp

Guru
I see that various conspiracy theories are emerging re: Froome's crash. These seem to be fuelled by the pictures of Froome in hospital versus those of Phil Gaimon, who crashed the day after:-

Screenshot from 2019-06-19 15-18-22.png

This has led to people suggesting that he's secretly banned - or about to be - and the crash was staged to cover up the fact that he won't be at the TdF because of some sort of ban. People are seeing the proximity of the ambulance and the lack of footage of the accident as further circumstantial evidence.

more info on road.cc's live blog from yesterday.

Thoughts anyone? I SAID, THOUGHTS ANYONE? (You'll hear better if you take the tin-foil hat off)

dodgy

This evening I'm going for an MRI scan (seriously), I now realise it's a waste of time and I'd be better off taking a selfie and sending it to the doctor.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I see that various conspiracy theories are emerging re: Froome's crash. These seem to be fuelled by the pictures of Froome in hospital versus those of Phil Gaimon, who crashed the day after:-

View attachment 471504

This has led to people suggesting that he's secretly banned - or about to be - and the crash was staged to cover up the fact that he won't be at the TdF because of some sort of ban. People are seeing the proximity of the ambulance and the lack of footage of the accident as further circumstantial evidence.

more info on road.cc's live blog from yesterday.

Thoughts anyone? I SAID, THOUGHTS ANYONE? (You'll hear better if you take the tin-foil hat off)
Only thing I found strange was one of the reports said a fractured right elbow.....doesn’t appear to be any damage in the pic?

OP
OP
KneesUp

KneesUp

Guru
Part of the problem with researching this to see what has been said and so on is that there are a lot of hits when you google "chris froome crash"

Top Bottom