FS: Bikes, wheels, parts, allsorts!!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Polocini

Veteran
Clearout time!!!! All the prices include postage but can be collected from the Manchester area and I'll knock a good few quid off (min of £5). I've priced to sell off online prices so let me know if I'm out on anything but no stupid offers!

Photos are all HERE and are in order of how the stuff is listed. If you need any info email me at info@polocini.com

Barfly garmin mount can hold di2 junction box £15
Deore 175 triple cranks NEW £15
2 x Topeak clips for prologo saddles £5 each
Prologo nago evo nack carbon £25 (plus free standard nago not pictured)
Mavic skewers £15
2 x BMC elite cages £10
Shimano 105 BB italian £8 NEW
Hope 28.6 seat clamp new £8
Shimano spd pedals as new. 1 x white pair. £10 (black sold)
Fsa mount for lights etc £8
Ay Up Lightset £35

Ultegra 6700 chainset 170mm 52/36 crank arms have protective stickers on. £50 or free with;
4iiii power meter £300 with guarantee as I paid cash from Ribble.

WHEELS

I have two sets of these wheels and will throw in some conti gp4000s II tyres & tubes as well. They run straight, are in excellent condition and have the skewers with them. Cheapest I can find them online is £285. £170 each set collected from Manchester.

Weight: Approx. Front 700g – Rear 905g
Tyre Type: Clincher – TL Ready
Speed: 10/11 Speed
Rim Material: Aluminium
Rim Width: Outer 23mm – Inner 18mm
Spokes: DT new aero comp – DT Pro lock nipples
Lacing: Radial 2-cross
Tubeless ready – Supplied with tubeless valves
Braking surface: Aluminium rim

CLOTHING

NEW Whitstable T-shirts. £10 each. Stelvio size S. Ventoux L.
NEW Mavic roubaix t-shirt M £10.
NEW Cycology Rather be riding long sleeved t-shirt M £10.

NEW DMT SIZE 7 Shoes £20

BIKES

Trek Crockett 7 - 52cm. £250 collected. Full spec HERE except shimano rs11 wheels. Pics HERE
I bought this off ebay and it came in the worst packaging ever causing scratches and a small dent on the top tube. It needs a gear index and new bar tape but the components are all in good condition.

BMC RR13 £200 collected. 4x bike. Single speed. Brakes need bleeding. Bought this as a winter hack and then got injured so I've never ridden it. Pics HERE Will swap the BMC for a set of brand new speedplay zeros

That's it for now.........................

Cheers
AL

Last edited:

airborneal

Hi Al, could I have the Ultegra brakeset please, Regards, alan pm sent

OP
OP
Polocini

Polocini

Veteran
Hi, its one of these: https://www.aqua2go.eu/en/ where you attach the hose to the unit there is a leak. The leak is from the unit and not the hose connector so needs pulling apart. I listed this as I know people have posted for parts in the wanted section before.

AL

Nibor

Bewildered
How bad is the leak I think I may try to cobble a fix at a tenner where are you?

OP
OP
Polocini

Polocini

Veteran
You could bodge it with silicone maybe? It's bad enough that water goes everywhere. I'm right on the Prestwich/Whitefield m60 junction.

AL

OP
OP
Polocini

Polocini

Veteran
All messages replied to, original post updated and first post office run done. I'll not be online much tomorrow but will reply to any messages after 8pm.

Thanks
AL

jamin100

Guru
Interested in the Trek Crockett 7.
How bad is the dent, its hard to tell from the pics?
Also, you say the gears need a tune, is everything straight and they do just need a tune or do you think the hanger or derailleur could be bent?

OP
OP
Polocini

Polocini

Veteran
Hi Jamin, Sorry if this is a bit war and peace but I might as well explain as I've had loads of interest.
I bought the bike for the frame as I'd been after one with cantis and was going to put loads of nice parts on it and have it as my cobbles/winter bike. It was mint in the pics then the guy who posted it didn't use any packaging and just dropped it in a box. So the dent and scratches came from that. It's not been crashed. The dent is small hence being hard to tell from the pics but to me personally it's driven me mad. It wouldn't affect the bike in anyway just if you like your frames perfect!! I was fuming when it arrived but had done a deal outside of ebay. I rode the bike once around the block and it rides perfectly just a quick index and I'd fit new cables as you never know how old they are on a second hand bike. It also has the worst bar tape I've ever seen but for the price I'm asking it's a great buy.

Cheers
AL

Top Bottom