Fuel duty cut will cost £500,000,000

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
It was not me.:whistle:

DRHysted

Guru
And fuel duty increase will cost the general public more than that, because everything uses fuel at some point, even our bikes need to get delivered before we can buy them.

The idiots that throw these headlines at us annoy me, due to their short sightedness.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
MEEEE i voted them in ! And honestly - i would do it again ! all they are doing is noticing the country is skint so trying to claw money back just the same as most families do when the pot is empty . common sense says if you you keep on spending when you have no money its only a matter of time before it catches up with you - and while i am in political rant mode - no - it ain't fair that non workers can be better off than workers after a multitude of benefits or that they get money thrown at them for having kids . i made the decision that i couldn't afford anymore kids - and i work hard - people need to be made to pay for their choices . we all know spongers who have no intention of working just knocking out kids and they seem to have all the money to be sitting in the sun outside pubs smoking . i was speaking to a foreign ex-worker - she said she loved this country - you get paid to have babies ! - not her fault - ours - the whole system is wrong and needs changing but no-one will do it cos its political suicide as so many are on the band wagon now - where will it end - workers will only get small pay rises - non workers will say this aint fair so they will get pay rises meaning workers need to be taxed more so they are slightly worse of - this will keep on happening till the worker says hang on - i will be better off not working and once enough workers think that then the country is sunk ! why not prop up poorly paid jobs with half benefits - therefore making it a decent paid job and getting tax back while also saving in benefits - and at the same time reducing benefits to people who cant be bothered to work as the money is rolling in . i know of one person who openly said i aint working no more cos its for mugs - and hes milking the system - he ain't the only one -- there thats set me mood for the day :angry:

What I find amusing is the planned rise was a left over from the last Labour Government, Ed Balls then decides the idea is now a bad one, the Government follows his advice on his policy and Ed then accuses them of doing a U-turn.

OP
OP
mickle

mickle

innit
MEEEE i voted them in ! And honestly - i would do it again ! all they are doing is noticing the country is skint so trying to claw money back just the same as most families do when the pot is empty . common sense says if you you keep on spending when you have no money its only a matter of time before it catches up with you - and while i am in political rant mode - no - it ain't fair that non workers can be better off than workers after a multitude of benefits or that they get money thrown at them for having kids . i made the decision that i couldn't afford anymore kids - and i work hard - people need to be made to pay for their choices . we all know spongers who have no intention of working just knocking out kids and they seem to have all the money to be sitting in the sun outside pubs smoking . i was speaking to a foreign ex-worker - she said she loved this country - you get paid to have babies ! - not her fault - ours - the whole system is wrong and needs changing but no-one will do it cos its political suicide as so many are on the band wagon now - where will it end - workers will only get small pay rises - non workers will say this aint fair so they will get pay rises meaning workers need to be taxed more so they are slightly worse of - this will keep on happening till the worker says hang on - i will be better off not working and once enough workers think that then the country is sunk ! why not prop up poorly paid jobs with half benefits - therefore making it a decent paid job and getting tax back while also saving in benefits - and at the same time reducing benefits to people who cant be bothered to work as the money is rolling in . i know of one person who openly said i aint working no more cos its for mugs - and hes milking the system - he ain't the only one -- there thats set me mood for the day :angry:

Yawn.

al78

Guru

http://www.storyofstuff.org/movies-all/story-of-broke/

U.S. focused, but I wouldn't be surprised if it applied to the UK as well.

byegad

Legendary Member
Who voted these fricking amateurs into government? They are completely out of control.
Not me!

They have exhausted all the Tory plans that the LibDems can stomach and are lost for hat to do next. The U-turns are getting faster and more frequent. It is surely only a matter of time before the coalition implodes.

Linford

It's nice to know we've got some intelligent, articulate voters in the country, isn't it mickle?

However he put it, there is a degree of truth in what has written. We are still printing money to hide the fact that Government spending is still more than it gets back in taxes. I do think it unfiar to blame the unemployed, as the state workers take far more out per head than those on benefits do.

Top Bottom