Full English breakfast at the CycleChat Cafe

Is that'a Full English or not?

• No of course it's not Full...

Votes: 57 91.9%
  • Meh, these are different times, it's considered Full English.

Votes: 5 8.1%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Beans have no place on a full British brekkie* regional variations also preclude beans. Yes even in a frickin ramekin.

Mmm . soda Farls , Square sausage , Laver and black pudding with mushrooms , eggs ( how YOU like ) dry cure bacon , sausage and tomato . Only extra that some go bleurgh is Kidney. That said liver in s brekkie is amazing .

I don’t get a full hit very often

Deviled kidneys for breakie, oh yes please. Only beaten by eggs benedict or kedgeree.

subaqua

What’s the point
George may advertise coffee, but his main drink is tequila. I knew you were hard core, but even i baulk at piping hot tequila with my brekkie.

Christmas is the only day you can legitimately have alcohol with brekkie. any other time and its a possibility you are standing at the top of a slope you probably dont want to slip down ....

that said I have been known to make a pot Noodle with Boddingtons for brekkie when camping as there was no fresh water . this was nearly 30 years ago.

D

Deleted member 26715

How is it that most cafe/pubs/restaurants seem incapable of producing a fried egg that the white isn't either hard & rubbery or slimy & not cooked,

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
For me, the (fried) eggs and bacon are the heart and soul. Also why it's known as a fry-up. I don't mind a few beans but I can happily go without. Sausage, black pudding a bonus, mushrooms and toast (though I prefer hash browns). I don't think chips have a place though.

Top Bottom