Full English breakfast at the CycleChat Cafe

Is that'a Full English or not?

• No of course it's not Full...

Votes: 57 91.9%
  • Meh, these are different times, it's considered Full English.

Votes: 5 8.1%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Legendary Member
For me, the (fried) eggs and bacon are the heart and soul. Also why it's known as a fry-up. I don't mind a few beans but I can happily go without. Sausage, black pudding a bonus, mushrooms and toast (though I prefer hash browns). I don't think chips have a place though.
Why not have toast and hash browns, don't limit yourself to one, and include fried bread as well.

Reactions: C R

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Why not have toast and hash browns, don't limit yourself to one, and include fried bread as well.

Fried bread xx(

fried bread is a must but as @stephec says it must be done right , mrs roadrash makes the best breakfast ever , FACT...

potato cakes are good I will give you that but they have no place on a breakfast , same goes for them fekin horrible things called hash brownsxx(

stephec

Legendary Member
fried bread is a must but as @stephec says it must be done right , mrs roadrash makes the best breakfast ever , FACT...

potato cakes are good I will give you that but they have no place on a breakfast , same goes for them fekin horrible things called hash brownsxx(
Does she give it a good rub down with kitchen towel to get rid of the fat, leaving it nice and crunchy?

Top Bottom