Full English breakfast at the CycleChat Cafe

Is that'a Full English or not?

• No of course it's not Full...

Votes: 57 91.9%
  • Meh, these are different times, it's considered Full English.

Votes: 5 8.1%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mustang1

Guru
Some of my friends do not eat pork and they talk about having a Full English but without the sausage and bacon. To me, that's not a Full English, that's a Partial English.

What do you say?

stephec

Legendary Member
Correct.

classic33

Leg End Member
Ay
Breakfast.jpg

Last edited:

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
Or Welsh or Scottish or Irish. Unless you're veggie, Muslim or Jewish pork is a breakfast thing. I only have one when I'm away or have been a really good boy as a treat.
Had one this morning but really disappointing as black pudding was crunchy and sausage tasteless.
B&B we've decided we won't go back to.

subaqua

What’s the point
Beans have no place on a full British brekkie* regional variations also preclude beans. Yes even in a frickin ramekin.

Mmm . soda Farls , Square sausage , Laver and black pudding with mushrooms , eggs ( how YOU like ) dry cure bacon , sausage and tomato . Only extra that some go bleurgh is Kidney. That said liver in s brekkie is amazing .

I don’t get a full hit very often

classic33

Leg End Member
Or Welsh or Scottish or Irish. Unless you're veggie, Muslim or Jewish pork is a breakfast thing. I only have one when I'm away or have been a really good boy as a treat.
Had one this morning but really disappointing as black pudding was crunchy and sausage tasteless.
B&B we've decided we won't go back to.
Keep veggie sausages out of any breakfast. As for a full Irish...
A Full Irish is like a good book - if you don't see it through to the end, what was the point in starting in the first place?

https://www.joe.ie/life-style/12-unbreakable-rules-full-irish-breakfast-552938

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
The full English is what it say's, FULL. With some ingredients missing it can only be described as partial, or just breakfast.

Top Bottom