Full English Breakfast - with one egg

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Lets be calm about this despite its incendiary and highly sensitive nature. Was served 1 egg from a menu that clearly stated "Full English Breakfast". Is this not an assault on our core cultural values as a nation and blotch on a once former empire that straddled the World that the sun never sets on it.

Should not Parliament be prorogued and polls called pronto?

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
i was once served a 'full' English that lacked black pudding. :thumbsdown:

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
I bought fish chips and peas from a chippy years ago. The peas cost about 20 pence yet there were only around 15 of them. I took them back and pointed out that the peas cost more than 1p per pea.:headshake:
you'll have ventured into Oswaldtwistle and they recognised your Accy accent... foreigners don't deserve a full portion of peas :smile:

Levo-Lon

Guru
I like the eat what you like fatty fest hotel buffet brekkie.
continental brekkie??? Thats just wrong..
When did hash brown's become the norm?
I usually get heartburn but im on holliday so who cares.

tends to be a small fry up at home now and then..

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
[QUOTE 3496464, member: 259"]I regularly used to get the Rotterdam/Hull ferry and the sights of the groaning platefuls when the breakfast buffet was still free were a thing to behold, especially as Dutch people are renowned for their tightness being sensible with money. I don't know how they managed to get those handbags ouf there without the shoulder-straps exploding.[/QUOTE]

They eat some crap in Holland - I've seen their deli's groaning with things that look like over-blown slugs and stuff with too many slimy tendrils.

Do they still do this little Fevo?Febo (?) places where you are surrounded by wall to wall perspex hatches, put your money in a slot and voila lovely hot tasty snack is yours to eat.

Brilliant idea.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
I just googled it and it seems like a 50/50 split, 1 egg or 2
full%20english.png

One sausage missing, one egg missing, no fried bread and one tomato too many.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Lets be calm about this despite its incendiary and highly sensitive nature. Was served 1 egg from a menu that clearly stated "Full English Breakfast". Is this not an assault on our core cultural values as a nation and blotch on a once former empire that straddled the World that the sun never sets on it.

Should not Parliament be prorogued and polls called pronto?
Point of order - the empire was BRITISH, not ENGLISH :angry:.
Next time ask for a full SCOTTISH breakfast and you'll get your two eggs!

Brandane

Legendary Member
Anyway, take your full English and shove it :whistle:. I am currently across the pond and here is what I had for breakfast yesterday. Served on a sizzling hotplate with endless coffee; :hungry:

th

Top Bottom