Full English Breakfast - with one egg

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brandane

Legendary Member
You've got to have beans, mushrooms and tomatoes on the full English. Three of your five-a-day. Sorted!
No, no, NO!!
Cross contamination between beans and mushrooms should be illegal. Mushrooms with the watery tomato sauce from beans? :headshake:

Given the choice, mushrooms rather than beans; but if beans are compulsory then leave out the mushrooms!

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
All this talk about breakfast has made me hungry. Am off to the kitchen.^_^

TVC

Point of order - the empire was BRITISH, not ENGLISH :angry:.
Next time ask for a full SCOTTISH breakfast and you'll get your two eggs!
Not true, In Fort William I was served a Full Scottish which only had one egg. The black pudding had though been replaced with a slice of fried haggis, which was most acceptable.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Not true, In Fort William I was served a Full Scottish which only had one egg. The black pudding had though been replaced with a slice of fried haggis, which was most acceptable.
You were served a poor imitation of a full Scottish then! No full Scottish should be served without a slice of Stornoway black pudding..... in addition to the haggis.

Brandane

Legendary Member
We haven't even touched on the "beans in a seperate pot" debate yet.
Now that could be a solution to my beans/mushroom interface problem ^_^.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
I managed to get two eggs in a Queen's Moat hotel by having a full English breakfast followed by a full Scottish breakfast. The Lorne sausage was the highlight of the breakfasts.

Turbo Rider

Just can't reMember
Picked my daughter up from her friends house earlier and was duly informed that they have all had a full English breakfast, so she shouldn't need too much for lunch...seriously had to hold my jealous rage in...and I'm a veggie...so that's double frustration on my part! ****** ******* ******** :evil:

Top Bottom