Full English Breakfast - with one egg

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Only 2 mushrooms and one slice of toast too.
It kinda depends how big the mushrooms are...

theclaud

Openly Marxist
It kinda depends how big the mushrooms are...
What I mean to say is, two of these would probably be a bit much with a full English...

IMAG0789.jpg

subaqua

What’s the point
2 sausage, 3 rashers of unsmoked back bacon, 2 hashbrowns OR a good portion of potato scallops, mushrooms, 2 eggs ( poached properly ( have to be healthy ya know) ) tinned tomato with a little juice or grilled tomato , black pudding ( links or ring not fussed) 2 rounds of fresh crusty bread with unsalted butter on , and a bucket of builders tea.

thats a proper " english breakfast"

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Sorry for being absent since starting the thread but the emotions and the anger went north as I was about to reveal the location of this travesty. Was on self-medication for the last 6 hours, followed by yoga and meditation.

I was served this abomination at a cafe within the Covered Market at Oxford. Home of the high altar of education, from where 26 prime ministers emerged to serve the country, 30 international leaders, 120 Olympic medal winners and scores of industry icons.

When the plate was arrived, it had 2 rashers of bacon, one half of a tomato, baked beans, 2 mushrooms, 1 slice of toast cut diagonally and one egg. Quick look and everyone was also on one egg. It was therefore no mistake.

Diagonally cut toast.......

WTHMOFIWWPTD?

(What the holy mother of ferk is wrong with people these days?)

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
We had this one in Canada a while ago.

Yukon Big Bite
3 eggs, 3 strips of maple bacon, ham and your choice of bavarian or chorizo sausage, with toast and breakfast potatoes with sautéed peppers, onions and seasoning

If you wanted, you could supplement this measly offering with pancakes, maple syrup, strawberries and cream. A step too far perhaps?

TVC

Diagonally cut toast.......

WTHMOFIWWPTD?

(What the holy mother of ferk is wrong with people these days?)
Well if you don't know by now why bread is best cut on the diagonal then I'm not going to bother trying to explain. You are so rural.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Sorry for being absent since starting the thread but the emotions and the anger went north as I was about to reveal the location of this travesty. Was on self-medication for the last 6 hours, followed by yoga and meditation.

I was served this abomination at a cafe within the Covered Market at Oxford. Home of the high altar of education, from where 26 prime ministers emerged to serve the country, 30 international leaders, 120 Olympic medal winners and scores of industry icons.

When the plate was arrived, it had 2 rashers of bacon, one half of a tomato, baked beans, 2 mushrooms, 1 slice of toast cut diagonally and one egg. Quick look and everyone was also on one egg. It was therefore no mistake.

Serves you right forgoing in the poncy covers market then. Where you can also purchase over priced Pie n Mash, which is about as authentic as plastic Rolex.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 3496453, member: 259"]Italy, which arguably does some of the best food in the world, does the worst breakfasts. A ful Italian would be biscuits, coffee and a packet of cigs. :whistle:[/QUOTE]

Now a full Spanish breakfast is another thing again. So much highly seasoned dried hams - some of them almost black - that the excessive salt raised blood blisters on my tongue. Servers me right for being an (extremely) greedy bastard I suppose

Top Bottom