Full English Breakfast - with one egg

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Hands up those who now want a good scoff...bloody brekkie teaser thread
Yep; it's not even 7am here so I know where I'm heading shortly!

stephec

Legendary Member
This breakfast layout could be deemed unacceptable on bean/yolk proximity grounds. @User might have an opinion.
You're quite right.

I had a Little Thief breakfast a few years ago, and asked for it without beans, so when it turned up with beans I reminded them of my original request. The waitress went away and returned with the same plate, it had a big streak of sauce on it where she'd just scraped the beans off. :sad:

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
And square sausage :hungry:
last time i was in Glasgow, having breakfast in a cafe in the Battlefield area, I was served the sin of all sausage sins... one sausage, sliced lengthways in a feeble attempt to give the illusion of two sausages... it disappoints on so many levels.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I once (and only once!) went to IKEA in Birmingham. I was dragged there kicking and screaming by Mrs XXX and a friend of hers. After an hour or so of not buying anything, we went for a 'breakfast'.
They served it with NO EGGS!! Apparently, they couldn't sell a fried egg due to Elf 'n Safety regulations in case we got Salmonella or summat.
WAFLOOB

This morning, for the first time in ages, I had a cooked brekkie.
2 eggs, 2 rashers, loads of mushrooms, beans, fresh tomato and toast. The only fried thing in my fry-up were the eggs. Everything else was done under the grill. (not the beans, obviously.. they were heated up in a small pan)

:hungry:

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
You've got to have beans, mushrooms and tomatoes on the full English. Three of your five-a-day. Sorted!

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Anyway, take your full English and shove it :whistle:. I am currently across the pond and here is what I had for breakfast yesterday. Served on a sizzling hotplate with endless coffee; :hungry:

th

No artistic merit whatsoever. :tongue:

Top Bottom