Fully vindicated

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tetedelacourse

magnatom said:
Thanks tete.

Just yesterday when I was searching the forums I came across a thread where you sounded a bit fed up with being on the forum, campaigning etc. How's that going? I hope you stick around. We don't always agree with each other, but that is exactly why I really want you to stick around. What's the point of a forum where everyone just pats each other on the back? I need your balance! :rolleyes:

I need my balance I'm afraid and I'm keeping it.;)

Yeah I was thinking of chucking CC, just didn't/ doesn't seem as friendly as it used to be but I've changed what I look at and whose posts I read and it's working better for me. Plus Admin put an extra wall around Soapbox and that's helped.

One other thing - I finally watched the Angry Threats clip. What a bozo he was!

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Tetedelacourse said:
I need my balance I'm afraid and I'm keeping it.:rolleyes:

Yeah I was thinking of chucking CC, just didn't/ doesn't seem as friendly as it used to be but I've changed what I look at and whose posts I read and it's working better for me. Plus Admin put an extra wall around Soapbox and that's helped.

One other thing - I finally watched the Angry Threats clip. What a bozo he was!

Good to know that I'm not one of the posters that you chose to ignore ;) xx(

The angry threats clip was a shocker. I have a longer version on youtube which is private, to prove that nothing untoward happened before hand. A couple of folk have asked to see it, but when I try to allow them to see the clip their names don't appear in the allow list. What am I doing wrong?

Cab

magnatom said:
The company got back to me last week and confirmed that the driver still worked for the company, and was disciplined the day after the incident, not 1 year after. So I can finally prove that hamsters4breekie was lying.

No good was ever going to come of posting at Bloodbus.

Is said driver going to be disciplined again for such barefaced boffoonery in pubic?

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Cab said:
No good was ever going to come of posting at Bloodbus.

Is said driver going to be disciplined again for such barefaced boffoonery in pubic?

Cab,

I don't think that the poster was the driver of the bus. In fact he probably doesn't even drive a bus. Probably just some idiot with too much time on his hands.

jmaccyd

A real shame really. All drivers, especially those that drive for a living, need to have as wide and understanding of other road users as possible. It was worth a go and reflects badly on the forum that they deleted your account. What about approaching a bus driver trade magazine and doing some sort of write up for them?

Cab

magnatom said:
Cab,

I don't think that the poster was the driver of the bus. In fact he probably doesn't even drive a bus. Probably just some idiot with too much time on his hands.

Is bloodbus frequented by drivers from said bus company or is that all an illusion too?

nethalus

magnatom said:
I've PM'ed her. She might be driving a bus at the moment!:evil:

I'm still here like. Someone, don't know who, posted a copy of your thread on Bloodbus. Me and a couple of other members on Bloodbus had agreed that there is something very fishy about that Hamsters4Breakie. His story about being disciplined just didn't add up. I mean you posted that film clip on YouTube yonks ago and he was only recently moaning about getting disciplined over it. And if he did get disciplined at the time when you originally posted it, and he did get a 12 month final written warning, then by the time he started getting stressed over it most of his FWW would have been spent anyway! Nope I think H4B was making the whole thing up just to be a troll like.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Hamsters is the guy who rolled up here a few weeks ago two different guises, supporting himself and being an idiot. And then complaining because he had hidden his tracks so badly that people were able to find out a lot of information about him (not to indimidate at all I add).

Was he not also the bloke who claims that the HC states that you can't filter at more than 3mph?

Yup, something weird about him.

User, If you have an idea of who he is I'd be interested to know. Not that I would go after him or anything, just nice to know who I was dealing with!

OP
OP
M

magnatom

nethalus said:
I'm still here like. Someone, don't know who, posted a copy of your thread on Bloodbus. Me and a couple of other members on Bloodbus had agreed that there is something very fishy about that Hamsters4Breakie. His story about being disciplined just didn't add up. I mean you posted that film clip on YouTube yonks ago and he was only recently moaning about getting disciplined over it. And if he did get disciplined at the time when you originally posted it, and he did get a 12 month final written warning, then by the time he started getting stressed over it most of his FWW would have been spent anyway! Nope I think H4B was making the whole thing up just to be a troll like.

LOL! I popped over to bloodbus to see what had happened. Definitely not going to post there any more. It would seem, despite me not having a cloak of anonimity, unlike everyone else, despite me proving that the lies against me were false, that some users are still suggesting that I am a liar! LOL!
:evil:

I'd love someone to point out any of my lies (it would have to be here of course!). Actually I challenge anyone to point out any lies that I spread on bloodblus. I'd be fascinated to find out what they were.

Oh well it's nearly beer time! :angry:

I wonder if anyone will google the username of the person who posted the information on bloodbus.....:ohmy:

Mr.Kipling

I know one of the drivers on Bloodbus. (He told me to check it otu) He`s ok, AND he cycles to work! (sometimes) Although his bike tends to spend more time upside down being fixed than on the road these days...

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Mr.Kipling said:
I know one of the drivers on Bloodbus. (He told me to check it otu) He`s ok, AND he cycles to work! (sometimes) Although his bike tends to spend more time upside down being fixed than on the road these days...

I am sure there are some good people on there, and as I have said a zillion times the majority of bus drivers are really good (better on average than most road users). However, there certainly is a few (i'll be polite here!) numpties on there! Hey, ho. I've said all I had to say over there and someone with a sense of humour (as I said google the username) posted my parting remarks.

Oh and if anyone doesn't beleive me about the e-mail from First I can pass on the contact details of the person I was in contact with from First, who I am sure could confirm it.

Top Bottom