Future CC Central Scotland Forum Rides

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Scoosh

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
HonestMan1910 said:
What time on the 26th and departing from where ?
"Your mission, HonestMan1910, is to read the last 2 pages of this thread and see if you can work out the answer to the connundrum posed above". :biggrin:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
scoosh said:
"Your mission, HonestMan1910, is to read the last 2 pages of this thread and see if you can work out the answer to the connundrum posed above". :rolleyes:

:laugh: :rofl: :evil:

I'll be thinking of you next weekend from Spain... have a great ride, hope to be able to join you for the next one ...

T

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
HLaB said:
I've just got back, you lucky b'ger :rolleyes:

Not a cycling holiday I am afraid, family stuff and then Madrid for a couple of days ... from what I've heard, it's not recommended to explore the city by bike :rofl:. I'll just have to cope with a bit of culture instead, in the company of the in-laws ...:evil:

We'll try and see if bikes are available at the first destination, but will have to work things round the family - maybe a spot of mountainbiking is possible, it's quite hilly there :laugh:

T

Jane Smart

The Queen
I am not going to manage this outing, but hope to manage the next one. Depending on where it is, distance etc.,

I have been busy buying myself some warmer waterpoof clothing, so am ready :biggrin:

Will have a new bike too, after the 1st November, a hybrid :biggrin: making the roads, that wee bit easier than my MTB

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Sorry can'nae make it, but you lot have fun...

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
I'm going to have to present my apologies for this one. Really quite fancied it too but my wife has a course to attend on Sunday and if I spend a day getting sweaty with you lot, we won't really see each other at the weekend. Enjoy the ride, hope I make the next one!

MrRidley

I'll do my best to be there, but Scotrail have major enigineering work on the Glesga to Embra line this sat, so i would have to leave early to get there, although Scoosh's idea about coming in from Linlithgow sounds tempting.

Hobgoblin

Hi,
Just discovered this thread after checking the Pedal for Scotland chat. I mentioned it to my daughter (13) and she is up for doing another few miles. The weather forecast is looking good for the weekend. We will chuck the bikes on the car and meet you at Dalmeny on Saturday.

Neil and Heather

OP
OP
Scoosh

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Hobgoblin said:
Hi,
Just discovered this thread after checking the Pedal for Scotland chat. I mentioned it to my daughter (13) and she is up for doing another few miles. The weather forecast is looking good for the weekend. We will chuck the bikes on the car and meet you at Dalmeny on Saturday.

Neil and Heather
That's great :smile: - well done to you and Heather - look forward to seeing you on Saturday :biggrin:

Top Bottom