Game: Name that road!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Is it the short section of m23 just inside the m25?
Edit - nope. I give up but it looks familiar
that one on the M23 is similar, but not really the same.

I've always wondered if the uniqueness of the bridge in my photo is a local myth or not.

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I'll go for Snowhill Lane Bridge Scorton on the M6.

https://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/2683628
I must have missed that one when checking the M6! I thought it might have been the one down from the Bay Horse, but it wasn't. I intended to check all of them, and then checked the M65 but I must have got it wrong when zooming in and out and panning Streetview.

I bet you all of my CC trophies that you've been under it. I've cycled over it a few times.
I probably have been given a lift under it, and I have certainly cycled over it lots of times, not that I would recognise it from a cyclist's viewpoint!

Last edited:
If that *is* the one just south of J33 then that would explain why I thought it was extremely familiar, in that I will have driven under it literally 100s of times. It had never occurred to me that it is at least unusual, and possibly unique, however. What an informative thread :-)

Venod

Eh up
I posted this in another thread and asked if anybody knew where it was took from so far nobody has answered, so there is a road in the picture for you to name and a bonus point if give the location of shooting point.

Top Bottom