Game: Name that road!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Swan Bank Ln, Halifax!

Swan Bank Ln Halifax.jpg

Last edited:

roubaixtuesday

self serving virtue signaller
Swan Bank Ln, Halifax!

Will edit this post with more details when back on my laptop!

Is the right answer!

On the approach to Trooper Lane, probably the hardest section of road I've ever cycled up, including Hardknott and Rosedale Chimney.

https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/your-ride-today.173254/page-2027#post-6696462

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Is the right answer!

On the approach to Trooper Lane, probably the hardest section of road I've ever cycled up, including Hardknott and Rosedale Chimney.

https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/your-ride-today.173254/page-2027#post-6696462
Sounds like a great ride!

My days for doing anything that tough are probably over. I always thought about tackling some of those cobbled monsters but never did when I was younger and stronger, and my body won't take severe punishment after my clotting problems a decade ago.

I'll have a think about my next offering and try to post it this evening.

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Immediately "Jubilee Tower, Huddersfield", but not quite the right silhouette methinks.

View attachment 668975
I have seen that in the distance many times but not gone to take a closer look.

Well, at least that saves you from having to suffer some very crude clues! :laugh:

Did you know it, or search for towers in Yorkshire? (I just did, and it is right up there in the results.)

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
I reckon after a week of no entry, the gate should be thrown open for a first come first served entry... but it is Colin's shout at the end of the day.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
I was out in London last night when i was alerted to my forgetfulness, I just going to take a selfie on a random street, which might have been easier, or harder, depending on what shop front signs were visible!

Top Bottom