Gaming Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
So not roulette or blackjack?

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
City of heroes
Old pc mmog that got closed but was kept alive on a private server which became public this year , they are now in negotiations with game producer to get a license to run it officially although they don't seem bothered about the unofficial server as they havent shut it down .
Play this when i get a bit of free time as i dont really watch tv

Slick

Guru
More an Xbox man and really kinda gone off since I got the xbox 1, so much so, I still pull out the old 360 from time to time as the classic games were so much better on every level.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Don't play any, but my son plays Project 2 Cars - Logitech G27 and all that guf and 3 screens (PC Gamer). Daughter has Xbox One and PS4 and Laptop. League of Legends on laptop, Minecraft and COD Xbox, more COD and Overwatch on PS4

My relationship with gaming is a long and not particularly happy one. I don't want to go all "woe is me" on a thread about a hobby that can be very uplifting, cerebral, engaging and entertaining, but as with anything, moderation is the key. This is not a lesson I have internalised. :crazy:

Euro Truck Simulator and a podcast is a pretty great way to relax, though.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Tom Clancy's The Devision, best game ive ever played.. It just keeps on getting better.

Play as a 2 man team with my mate, just hpurs of great fun

sight-pin

Veteran
Xbox one, At the moment i'm into Fortnite, Gta 5 and Red dead redemption 2, although finding RD a bit disappointing TBH.
Also a few other games now an then.

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
Red Dead Redemption looks pretty good to me but I play on a PC and I haven't seen a PC version (if there is one). I've been watching somebody's playthrough on Youtube and it does seem ny kind of game.

Fallout 4 is the game I've been playing for ages. I'm on my third run through, choosing different options each time. I like the building side of it as well. I have several other games, like Skyrim, Call of Duty etc., but I keep coming back to Fallout. The online Fallout 76 doesn't appeal to me at all though.

Top Bottom