Garmin Edge 200 water resistance

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
They are fine for running etc, I use mine all the time, if I don't need the real time feedback, I keep it in the small pocket inside my running shorts, with it set on auto-lap at 1 mile intervals so it beeps each mile and it holds signal just fine.

OP
OP
L

lb81

Just got back from my ride home, loving the detailed record of my ride, slightly shameful performance this evening though... I am going to upload and check out the mapping bits tomorrow.

Had no issue with it finding GPS signal at all, it took a few moments when I switched it on the first time, but when I did so again this evening it was almost instant. The backlight is also really useful as the return journey for me is always dark!

Just got back from my ride home, loving the detailed record of my ride, slightly shameful performance this evening though... I am going to upload and check out the mapping bits tomorrow.

Had no issue with it finding GPS signal at all, it took a few moments when I switched it on the first time, but when I did so again this evening it was almost instant. The backlight is also really useful as the return journey for me is always dark!

Now it is time to point you in the direction of: http://cyclechat.net/threads/silly-strava-racing.102046

Go forth and go fast.

Top Bottom