Gaz stable..the babies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GaryA

Subversive Sage
[ATTACH=full]159224[/ATTACH]

Non standard GT avalance 0.0 I built myself...e-bay and merlin mongrol which suits me fine

[ATTACH=full]159225[/ATTACH]

Old faithful...the veteran of many a C2C & GNRide 7 yrs old but nice to ride zingy steel all the mudguard/rack eyes means it doubles up as a commuter/tourer

[ATTACH=full]159226[/ATTACH]

The missus's Edinburgh Cadence womens specific MTB she loves it, shame i cant get the seat high enough to give it a good lashing

[ATTACH=full]159227[/ATTACH]

The bairn.....female viewers, altogether now...AAaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh ;):biggrin::tongue:

Attachments

• 6uoubte.jpg
    6uoubte.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 89rywcj.jpg
    89rywcj.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 2
  • 86qofpw.jpg
    86qofpw.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 6je8bgo.jpg
    6je8bgo.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 2

redcogs

Guru
Your baby is absolutely beautiful Gaz. ;):smile:

i knew that you and Mrs Gaz had one coming along, but i must have been away from't pc when the event transpired. Please accept a redcogs belated congratulations and hugging handshake!! Please extend same to your good lady.

Wonderful.

gbb

Legendary Member
I cant remember the last MTB style bike i had..if ever......but i do like the GTs. I love that double triange...sets it apart from the crowd.
They look VERY well kept...nice one.

OP
OP
GaryA

GaryA

Subversive Sage
redcogs said:
Your baby is absolutely beautiful Gaz. :laugh::smile:

i knew that you and Mrs Gaz had one coming along, but i must have been away from't pc when the event transpired. Please accept a redcogs belated congratulations and hugging handshake!! Please extend same to your good lady.

Wonderful.
Cheers redders, I'm afraid I cant take any credit for the lads aesthetics since i'm a ugly brute, his ma is the looker (Courtney Cox lookalike) but he has developed a healthy rebellious streak and is advanced for his age ;)...also bloody heavy in his walking backpack how many 6 month babies are 10kg? less than 2% say the doc ;);)

Pleased Gbb likes GT's:becool:

Dont you have a thorn Rohloff Redders? Why not post a piccy so I can admire something I will probably never be able to afford!?

redcogs

Guru
Not be long before young Askers is sitting behind you on't bike i'll bet (big as he is!).

i'll try posting a pick Gaz - but its a mucky bugger with strange peculiar bars n stuff.

Top Bottom