GCN race pass 19.99

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
Anybody interested or hasn't got access to the cycling season...yes there will be one !
Half price 19.99 here
Screenshot_20210201-162831.png

Oh good spot. When does the offer stop ?

GCN RacePass is turning into GCN+ (*) accoring to a notification I had on my phone earlier this afternoon - with documentaries and analysis etc. Will have to investigate further later.

*at least, RacePass subscribers get GCN+ free, so I don't know if that's included in the offer above

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
GCN RacePass is turning into GCN+ (*) accoring to a notification I had on my phone earlier this afternoon - with documentaries and analysis etc. Will have to investigate further later.

*at least, RacePass subscribers get GCN+ free, so I don't know if that's included in the offer above

By my reading this is everything on the race pass plus extra like documentaries etc.If your allready signed up you don't automatically get this though.

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
Taken from the Book of Faces today:
0533D3D9-6E0E-408B-B53F-AE7789CD57BF.jpeg

GetFatty

Über Member
So is this worth getting? Does it also cover the minor races that aren’t on Eurosport as I already have that?

Also it doesn’t look like there’s an app?

Milkfloat

An Peanut
So is this worth getting? Does it also cover the minor races that aren’t on Eurosport as I already have that?

Also it doesn’t look like there’s an app?
They claim to be launching all sorts of Apps 'very soon'. I am not going to bite unless they launch a FireTv app, if they don't launch that before the 28th then they won't get my money.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
For 20 quid it's a bargain.What more do you want ? I cast it to my tv from my phone or a tablet.
P.S I'm not on commission !

Top Bottom