GCN race pass 19.99

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
The idea of + and the docs appeals greatly

GetFatty

Über Member
There is n0w an app at least for ipad. Bit the bullet, £20 is one night of beer, and just watched the GP Marseille. Good so far, will see how much i’ve used it come to paying £40 next year

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
There is n0w an app at least for ipad. Bit the bullet, £20 is one night of beer, and just watched the GP Marseille. Good so far, will see how much i’ve used it come to paying £40 next year
I watched the Australian National Championship Criterium this morning. Something new, I think there's many races, particularly smaller races, that we wouldn't get to see otherwise.

DRM

Guru
I’ve gone for it too, as Eurosport seem to be not bothering with too many races, I can watch it in my van when doing admin, especially good as I just want to keep out of the way with Covid-19 and have as little contact with anyone as possible, looking forward to the documentaries too

Could someone tell us how this would work with watching 'as live' but after the event please?
When we watch on Eurosport we tend to 'record' the live coverage, and watch it later without finding out the results etc. is that possible on GCN, or would we be limited to highlights packages?

Thanks very much.

johnblack

Über Member
Could someone tell us how this would work with watching 'as live' but after the event please?
When we watch on Eurosport we tend to 'record' the live coverage, and watch it later without finding out the results etc. is that possible on GCN, or would we be limited to highlights packages?

Thanks very much.
I think you just go on to the Race TV on the app, click on the race you want, if it's finished, you get the option to replay.

Reactions: DRM

Sterlo

Early Retirement Planning
My only issue is how much are they going to take off the free YouTube channel. I don't watch much racing so not going to buy it but like a lot of their videos (although Hank does drive you nuts sometimes). There's a new one previewing at the mo, in Columbia if I remember correctly, showing brief glimpses of it but I bet it ends up on there only.

Spartak