GCN race pass 19.99

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DRM

Guru
I think you just go on to the Race TV on the app, click on the race you want, if it's finished, you get the option to replay.
That's about the size of it, it says replay on the title

OldShep

Über Member
Shame there Isn’t an actual iPad app, just the phone app that runs on iPad so have to have in portrait until actually watching a video
On the IPad my Eusport app automates to landscape within a second of touching the icon. You would need to be looking carefully to ever know it opened in portrait.

My only issue is how much are they going to take off the free YouTube channel. I don't watch much racing so not going to buy it but like a lot of their videos (although Hank does drive you nuts sometimes). There's a new one previewing at the mo, in Columbia if I remember correctly, showing brief glimpses of it but I bet it ends up on there only.
I don't think they are disappearing of the web (at least not in the short term) but they/YouTube are bombarding their videos with ad breaks 😐

Last edited:

Broadside

Guru
We’ve got ipad and iPhones here, we have a Sony smart TV but it doesn’t have many apps.
What’s the easiest way to get GCN to display on a TV? I’m thinking of getting a second hand Apple TV for £30 off Ebay solely for this purpose so I can screen mirror on to the TV, is that about the best option?

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
We’ve got ipad and iPhones here, we have a Sony smart TV but it doesn’t have many apps.
What’s the easiest way to get GCN to display on a TV? I’m thinking of getting a second hand Apple TV for £30 off Ebay solely for this purpose so I can screen mirror on to the TV, is that about the best option?
Chromecast

Top Bottom