Gentleman Burglar Cyclist

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
hoopdriver

hoopdriver

Guru
Or a Pashley Guv'nor, maybe

Maybe wearing one of those Savile Row gentleman's tweed cycling suits Rapha was trying to peddle a few years back...

Randomnerd

Bimbleur

Tim Hall

Or a Pashley Guv'nor, maybe

Maybe wearing one of those Savile Row gentleman's tweed cycling suits Rapha was trying to peddle a few years back...
Not Rapha, Gentleman Jewel Thief then?

(Trivia time: The creator of Raffles, a right villain, was E W Hornung, the brother in law of Arthur Conan Doyle, creator of Sherlock Holmes, a right goody goody.)

OP
OP
hoopdriver

hoopdriver

Guru
Not Rapha, Gentleman Jewel Thief then?

(Trivia time: The creator of Raffles, a right villain, was E W Hornung, the brother in law of Arthur Conan Doyle, creator of Sherlock Holmes, a right goody goody.)
If your idea of a goody-goody is a chain smoking cocaine addict given to idly playing with firearms and decorating the walls of his flat with bullet pocks in a patriotic V.R. then yes...^_^

ADarkDraconis

Cardinal Member
I was wondering how quickly I'd be picked up on that...
When I read the headline, for some unknown reason I did picture Basil Rathbone pedalling away on a classic bike (maybe a Huffman LaFrance) with saddlebags full of Mrs. Down-the-lane's ill gotten China, tipping his hat to folks as he made his getaway in broad daylight at a modest and pedestrian-friendly speed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom