Gents of CC - boxer shorts!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Good job we're not in the EU anymore or they'd probably break some biohazard directive as well. 😂
And not just the EU. Down here there is a huge trade in secondhand clothes from Europe, US etc, it's called Obroni wawoo ( clothes from the dead white man). It included underwear and the government felt it was a hygiene risk (only underwear) and banned the sale of it about two years ago.

tom73

Guru
This is the bad boys for keeping everything where its supposed to be. :okay:

https://uk.stepone.life/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMItbPstKXA_AIVGLLtCh3WOwAcEAAYASAAEgLadPD_BwE

They are good i've a pair not my go to brand but they fit well.

Dave 123

Legendary Member
M&S trunks here too.

Many of mine are coming to the end of the road. When I cycled into Cambridge every day I quite often forgot to pack underwear, so it d go to M&S commando to purchase some!

lazybloke

Considering a new username

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
This is the bad boys for keeping everything where its supposed to be. :okay:

https://uk.stepone.life/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMItbPstKXA_AIVGLLtCh3WOwAcEAAYASAAEgLadPD_BwE

They look the same as Bawbags.

Slick

Guru
They look a tad snug on the waistband, which i find very uncomfortable.
It's a scenario I avoid by always sizing up; but it's not entirely sucessful - the manufacturers seem to use stronger elastic every year!

And that's before an occasional trip through the tumble dryer...

Maybe they are a tad, as I did size up but it was more the legs that were the issue.

Returns are very easy to deal with from them though.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Briefs for me. Can't wear boxers or any undercrackers which reach down your thighs... They just 'ride up' till it feels like I'm wearing a nappy 👍

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Hessian? Hessian! We use polypropylene up here. Hessian…You don‘t know yer born.

Crochet? Crochet! We knit all our combinations wi’ a decent pair o’ gimmer’s shin bones. After we’ve etten t’ beeeast, o’course. Crochet…we dream o’ crochet.

We've not entered the polypropylene age here in dear old Deb'n yet....

Randomnerd

Bimbleur
We've not entered the polypropylene age here in dear old Deb'n yet....

“Oh for the Hessian Days” I sobbed to the poor dog at t’crack o’dawn this morning. She gave me one of her funny looks as I yanked my way into that baler- twine gaol for another brutal day being chafed at the stone face. “Come on, lass. Let’s go find that tub of goose grease.“

Top Bottom