Getting Dis-heartened

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Gaz Vickers

Gaz Vickers

I know people that have been round the world on a s****y old steel mountain bike. I know other that have top-of-the-range titanium racers that don't ride them. It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.
Amen, Thats the attitude i'm getting! :thumbsup:

Glow worm

Legendary Member
Commuting is of no good. I need the car for work, dropping kids off before and after work in farnworth, i will check out them cheaper bikes, i'd dismissed them as i thought they were too cheap! i am already getting the feck it attitude what other people think, lol Cheers for the words of wisdom mate.
Thank you, i will steer clear. :thumbsup:
Completely forgot about freecycle, i will have a look. Not sure there is anyone close enough to where i live to meet with. Cheers for your help though. :thumbsup:
That may be my only way. :bicycle:
i won't, No my kids are 11 months old and 4 yrs old. Thanks.

I'm just annoyed that after 3 or so years on here I still can't figure out how to do the multi- quote thing, whereas you've figured it out pretty much right away! :thumbsup:

Just get on the bike Gaz, no matter which one, and llobocks to the rest of'em. (pardon my Welsh).

(And I wish I could be 32 again...sob....)

OP
OP
Gaz Vickers

Gaz Vickers

I'm just annoyed that after 3 or so years on here I still can't figure out how to do the multi- quote thing, whereas you've figured it out pretty much right away! :thumbsup:

Just get on the bike Gaz, no matter which one, and llobocks to the rest of'em. (pardon my Welsh).

(And I wish I could be 32 again...sob....)
hahahaha, Yes i aim to..... sod 'em! :whistle:

Top Bottom