Getting excited now.......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Biker Joe

Über Member
I hope it comes today. That would be great. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

helston90

Eat, sleep, ride, repeat.
Yours is probably different but I got my bike on C2W and was told my bike came in on a Thursday- which got me very excited at which point I found out it it would take them a few days to build it as other people had C2W bikes in all at the same time and couldn't pick it up until mid afternoon on the Saturday.
Nonetheless- hopefully yours will be ready soon! :smile:

OP
OP
simon the viking
Its not in yet :sad: I work 30 yards away and I can see their deliveries arriving:thumbsup: so when it comes in I think they will build it straight away just to stop me hassling them:laugh:

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Is it there yet? :hyper:
(I guess you've gone for a ride, haven't you? :thumbsup:)

OP
OP
simon the viking
I'm just imagining a guy sitting at a computer surrounded by saddlebags and other bits of bike gear bought ready for the arrival of his 'baby'.

Have you decided on a name yet?
Have you seen my lounge then..... New lock, lights, gloves, water bottle and cage.......

As for a name I do normally name my (and Mrs V's) bike current bike called Vicky (the viking) tried to rename it Kirk (Douglas..... The Vikings) but it never really worked.... New bike may get called Hagrid (is that too predictable?)

Top Bottom