Getting giddy now!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

simon.r

Person
Confratulations:okay:, always nice to see an unfashionable team go up. Last time I saw Huddersfield was when LCFC beat you at your place in 2008 - our one and only season in the third tier.

OP
OP
Onthedrops

Onthedrops

Veteran
What a day out!!!
Nerves were frazzled and I felt totally knackered following the long haul back up the M1.

Bad luck to Reading. Worthy opponents denied by a single penalty save. Good luck to them next season.

The win is massive to the club and should be used wisely (which I'm sure will be) Reassuring these days to know that the club is owned by a local fella made good who is a fanatical Town fan. Yup. We shocked a lot of people yesterday. None more than Ian Holloway who tipped us for relegation this season........ How wrong he was!!!

Happy days.

What a day out!!!
Nerves were frazzled and I felt totally knackered following the long haul back up the M1.

Bad luck to Reading. Worthy opponents denied by a single penalty save. Good luck to them next season.

The win is massive to the club and should be used wisely (which I'm sure will be) Reassuring these days to know that the club is owned by a local fella made good who is a fanatical Town fan. Yup. We shocked a lot of people yesterday. None more than Ian Holloway who tipped us for relegation this season........ How wrong he was!!!

Happy days.
Proper club run by passionate local owner, unlike the bunch running my club. Glad you enjoyed the day and all the best in the Prem:okay:

Buck

Guru
The only Yorkshire team in the Premiership - if you exclude Middlesbrough which is part of North Yorkshire in name only now.

Should have more teams from round here - some great teams and would make some great derbys too!

Top Bottom