Getting old!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
My Mother is in her mid eighties .She volunteers twice a week cooking breakfasts for what she describes as "old people" some of them are younger than me and I am not accepting that title yet.
She's still cooking your breakfast for you then - well at least twice a week. :rolleyes:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I turn 60 in a few weeks time, I'm in the prime of life. Can still cycle a hundred miles, walk miles with the dog daily, the knees may be a bit creaky these days, and the back is a bit stiffer than it used to be, but hey, I'm having a great time. Retirement beckons soon.^_^^_^

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
For those turning 50 take up audax. Its about the average age of participants so you may be entering your long distance prime. There is no reason you cannot be fit and healthy for many years yet. But you have to put some effort in. Sedentary won't cut it.

screenman

Legendary Member
Blimey cycling seems to make some people old, one of the many reasons I like the gym and things like the people I fix dents for is because there are loads of young people like me there.

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
But you still have your 21st birthday party every year..........:scratch:

A friend of mine was born on Feb 29th. the running gag is that we'd all like to make it to his 21st birthday bash:okay:.

GM

Legendary Member
For all you that are a bit worried about your nose hair, I'd recommend one of these from Asda £3.50. BTW I wore my first one out, now on my second!

s-l1600.jpg

Top Bottom