Getting old

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ventoux50

when you start plucking ear hair, someone buys you a nose hair trimmer, and when you have a haircut (still go to the barbers - not a puffy hairdresser), and the girl doing the trim surreptitiously combs your eyebrows and then trims THEM with the clippers !!

That's when you're getting old !

Happened to me last week !

:shy:

Ste T.

Guru
I know I am getting old when I am switching eveything off and locking up proir to going to bed, and am trying to time it so that I will catch Sailing By followed by the Shipping Forcast as I drift off.

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Been doing a lot of driving this week :blush:, and have found myself listening to radio 2.

Does this mean i am officially getting old :sad: .

Listening to The Stone Roses at the minute, reminds me of my youth :biggrin: .

An attractive woman in the pub gives me a smile and says "hello I know you" I Puff out chest and pulls in the gut a bit while frantically trying to remember her then she says "your a friend of my Dads. Chest deflated gut back to normal ......

TVC

There is one main sign that as a gentleman you are getting on. Walking down the street is an eighteen year old girl, long legs, short skirt, beautiful hair, perfect complexion and a pneumatic chest. She is accompanied by her mother. You start to eye up the mother... now you're getting old.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
When you read threads like this and everything applies :wacko:

Night Train

Maker of Things
I've been trimming my eyebrows since I was 45! :smile:
I just pluck mine.:blush:

There is one main sign that as a gentleman you are getting on. Walking down the street is an eighteen year old girl, long legs, short skirt, beautiful hair, perfect complexion and a pneumatic chest. She is accompanied by her mother. You start to eye up the mother... now you're getting old.
Worse, you start thinking 'Her Mum is young enough to be my daughter!'. :sad:

I'm finding the same trousers that fitted at the right height around my waist is slowly creaping upwards and I have to tug them back down again to stop looking old.
Also I can't do the splits as easily as I used to.

Top Bottom