Getting old

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

krushavik

Sorry can you say again and this time speak a bit louder. :laugh:
....and being told you need a hearing aid :sad:

NormanD

Lunatic Asylum Escapee
You know your getting old when, (pause) ... wait it'll come to me, when! (pause) ... ah yes when ( pause) ... you can't find radio four on that thingymajig! contraption thingy! ... where's me socks Ethel!

U

User482

A friend of mine suggests that radio listening habits go in the following order: 1-4-2-4-dead.

I'm sticking with R6.

krushavik

When I'm on the stairs I can never remember if I'm going up or coming down then my pants get a bit wet and it reminds me I'm going up.:rolleyes:

When I'm on the stairs I can never remember if I'm going up or coming down then my pants get a bit wet and it reminds me I'm going up.:rolleyes:

LMAO !!!!
biggrin.gif

I tried to put the teapot down on the kettle stand, and wondered why it wouldn't go down!

Schoolboys nowadays don't offer old people seats on the bus. I stood up going from the town the other week and there must have been about 8 of the little *******s, don't know how many asterisks I've put, all sitting down, together with about 6 youngish girls with kids in pushchairs and I was hanging on for dear life! Ah well!

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
We had a 'party line' telephone... which wasn't a way of paying lots of money to chat to pi$$ed strangers at 3am on a Saturday morning, but a telephone line shared with the people who lived up the road. You had to press a button to make sure they weren't already on the phone, or to stop them accidentally listening in.
smile.gif

And the black and white TV used to break down every Christmas Eve (or so it seemed) and the brown-overalled chap would come and mend it and be our hero for an hour or so.
smile.gif

Attachments

• smile.gif
    smile.gif
    262 bytes · Views: 18
Top Bottom