Getting old

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Iain p

Been doing a lot of driving this week :blush:, and have found myself listening to radio 2.

Does this mean i am officially getting old :sad: .

Listening to The Stone Roses at the minute, reminds me of my youth :biggrin: .

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
No - you are getting old when you either haven't heard of The Stone Roses, or you have, but you aren't exactly sure who/what they were/are! ;)

zacklaws

Guru
Been doing a lot of driving this week :blush:, and have found myself listening to radio 2.

Does this mean i am officially getting old :sad: .

Just under halfway there, you've got "Radio 3" and "Radio 4" next, then its the big one, "World Service from the BBC"

steve52

I'm back! Yippeee
i thionk your offically old the first time you sit down put your feet up on the poof reach for your coffee,and grab the milk jug!! haveing put the hot coffee in the fridge

OP
OP
Iain p

Iain p

You are really really old when you say something and then repeat it 13 seconds later.;)

You took the words right out of my mouth.

where's the emoticons gone?

surfdude

Veteran
you re getting old when you son brings home a really hot girl and your first thought is, how does she walk in those shoes ?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
you re getting old when you son brings home a really hot girl and your first thought is, how does she walk in those shoes ?
Or in my case - walking to the shops on a freezing cold night last December, spotting a group of attractive young women wearing just Santa Claus jackets and thongs, singing Christmas carols outside a pub, and what did I think? "They'll catch their death of cold dressed like that!" It was like listening to my dad, 40 years ago...   :wacko:

Maz

Guru
I was telling the kids off once and caught myself saying "In my day we never had..."

I think it just went in one ear and out the other.

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
It takes longer to rest than it did to get tired.

2358675995_b90dd523c2.jpg

Top Bottom