Getting slightly creeped out by something

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Flying_Monkey said:
I've never even noticed that feature before! I hope Kirstie isn't creeped out by my request... :biggrin:

Ha ha - thanks for the friendship request FM. Now I've just got to work out how to accept it. I'm no good with instructions.

If i can't even sort thsi out then what hope would I have with a UAV? :biggrin:

bonj2

Kirstie said:
So I'm not being paranoid and oversensitive. Well, that's useful to know.

That's what I've done. I have refused to 'meet up to talk about' anything he suggested and on the terms he has suggested them. I have asked for any written information he has instead. I have also reinforced the 'you are a useful business contact' line as well. But as usual I have been too nice, going by what you are all saying.

Well, no, not really. By the sounds of it, he hasn't been offensive, and he hasn't actually done anything weird or creepy, it only seemed creepy 'cos you didn't initially twig why he was contacting you...most people who fancy someone they know/have met would adopt a similar line, it doesn't mean they're a stalker.

Hm. Oh well. I've had this happen before where some male person (like an ex friend or colleague) i've known in the past has got in touch and they're all friendly until you say that you've got married and then all of a sudden you don't hear from them again...

World today is a minefield of do's and don't's.
As I see this one if Daniel Craig mad this move on a girl then it would not be seen as creepy but if Peter Andre acted exactly the same it would be creepy.
So is it just that you have a different view of him than he has of himself.

As he sounds a bit of a loser and a creep (career based on toy aeroplanes and snooping) he would creep you out. What if same bloke was a fit helecopter pilot and asked you if you wanted a ride on his chopper?

Some people need more than a hint. Say it like you see it. He may well be a bit embarrased but back off.

If he doesn't, report him to his boss and/or inform the police. There's a few to many foaming mouth dribblers out there for my liking and being into UAV's he may well be a voyeur.

Have you swept your office for bugs :biggrin:

Maz

Guru
Over The Hill said:
What if same bloke was a fit helecopter pilot and asked you if you wanted a ride on his chopper?
"C'mon Kirstie, there's room for 2 on here!"
adamchopper.jpg

IGMC.

bonj2

Hilldodger said:
Umm....whats a UAV?xx(

I can arrange to have a horses head put in his bed if that helps?

*whisper* (they don't actually exist Rog, but that's another debate.)

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Kirstie said:
Doesn't matter either way I'm happily married!

And Mike's quite fit enough... although he is as insane as most downhillers.

PS: I have lots of 'friends' now... feels much better than just having a couple of people on an ignore list. xx(

Top Bottom