Getting slightly creeped out by something

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
jack the lad said:
It's on the intranet in the staff directory. You don't really want me to put it up on here do you?

I won't shop you, if you don't shop me xx(

Ho ho ho. Very good. :wacko:

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
This does make you realise how easy it would be to be a stalker these days. It wouldn't be difficult to find who I am, who I am married to, where we work, where we live etc.

bonj2

Flying_Monkey said:
This does make you realise how easy it would be to be a stalker these days. It wouldn't be difficult to find who I am, who I am married to, where we work, where we live etc.

yeah but why would anyone want to stalk you?

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
bonj said:
yeah but why would anyone want to stalk you?

Oh, come now, don't say you've never been tempted... xx(

Anyway, see my earlier post in this thread - academics, especially those who do 'interesting' subjects, do get unwelcome attention.

Mr Pig said:
Does he know that?

None of his chuffing business! Repeated 'no i can't meet up with you's obviously not getting through...

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Kirstie said:
None of his chuffing business! Repeated 'no i can't meet up with you's obviously not getting through...

Just tell him you cannot meet up on a specified date as you have a prior booking at the maternity clinic. Jobs a good un xx(

Mr Pig

Kirstie said:
None of his chuffing business!

Well if you don't tell a guy that you're married, in a relationship, how can you act so offended when he tries to get to know you better? If that's what he is doing.

I don't know him, and I don't know you so I've only got your interpretation of events. But from how I see it, no matter how you look at it, the guy has done nothing wrong. Maybe he is trying to get to know you, but maybe if you'd bothered to mention that you were married he wouldn't be.

If I find myself in a situation where I detect a possibility of wires getting crossed I always make a point of mentioning my wife and kids, it's a natural part of conversation. I would expect my wife to do likewise, and if she didn't I'd wonder why.

Top Bottom