Giant Defy XL Size

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
I am 5'9.5 and the M Defy was too big for me. I ended up with the Ladies' equivalent Avail in an M

XL sounds too big if 6'1. If the biggest they make, it'll be designed for taller folks than you

I am recovering from tennis elbow surgery due (I think) to riding a bike that was too big, I now err on the side of small however :smile:

matthat

Über Member
I've just ordered a DEFY 3 2013 and was advised on a large! I'm 6ft and weighing in at 17 stone so not the lightest!! I test rode one on a turbo, a large defy 4 and was quite comfortable on it. I'm just waiting for cyclescheme and employer to do their bit and cough up the voucher!! Hope this helps original poster!!

helston90

Eat, sleep, ride, repeat.
I'm 6'3 and have just got a Rapid 4 (same frame as the defy) and I got an XL and still need to have around 4-5 inches of seat post exposed, but I'm all arms and legs so it works- trying it out is the only way you can tell.

OP
OP
L

line71

I'm 6'3 and have just got a Rapid 4 (same frame as the defy) and I got an XL and still need to have around 4-5 inches of seat post exposed, but I'm all arms and legs so it works- trying it out is the only way you can tell.
Thanks
Ive just got an XL,seems ok,im quite happy with the reach but find it very hard using the drops plus i had a bad ache in my left fore arm and upper arm after 15 miles and my hands ache aswell
ive been used to riding a hybrid for years so i'll see how it goes

Top Bottom