Giraffes split into 6 different species

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

bonj said:
giraffes can't actually run at all, they can do 35mph but they're actually still walking when they're doing this, it's just 'cos they've got long lgs.

They can't run, but can they hide?

Abitrary

What's this giraffe business? I've never even thought about them before??? I just think of carrots

OP
OP
B

bonj2

Noodley said:
They can't run, but can they hide?

No. There's not much they can do. They're pillocks, basically. Like I said, they're a bit of a one trick pony. All they can do is get high up leaves.

Abitrary

bonj said:
No. There's not much they can do. They're pillocks, basically. Like I said, they're a bit of a one trick pony. All they can do is get high up leaves.

How do you know it wasn't the giraffe that evolved the 'tall tree' rather than the other way round? I don't need proof.

Noodley

bonj said:

But can they hide behind trees? The ones with the high up leaves. I think this may be why they have spotty bits. Maybe.

I once saw a one trick pony. I was very impressed. The trick was "find the lady" outside Ascot racecourse. He made some serious money.

OP
OP
B

bonj2

Noodley said:
But can they hide behind trees? The ones with the high up leaves. I think this may be why they have spotty bits. Maybe.

I once saw a one trick pony. I was very impressed. The trick was "find the lady" outside Ascot racecourse. He made some serious money.

Why do they even want to 'hide'... who are they hiding from.
as far as i know they aren't shy

OP
OP
B

bonj2

Abitrary said:
How do you know it wasn't the giraffe that evolved the 'tall tree' rather than the other way round? I don't need proof.

Because the tree doesn't particularly have a vested interest in its leaves not being eaten. It has no CNS.

Noodley

bonj said:
Why do they even want to 'hide'... who are they hiding from.
as far as i know they aren't shy

well, it's one or the other IMO - you can run but you can't hide or you can hide but you can't run.

It's evolution.

Abitrary

bonj said:
Because the tree doesn't particularly have a vested interest in its leaves not being eaten. It has no CNS.

CNS = biology.

You know little about quantum mechanics and the only true possible explanation of the 'ghost of existance'.

Or the soul, as it is commonly known

Brock

Eh? Obviously you have to split a giraffe into 6 different pieces, it'd never fit in the oven otherwise.
Duh.

Top Bottom