Giraffes split into 6 different species

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

papercorn2000

As long as we can exclude the oxygen, you'll be ok.

If we covered you in grease, that should do the trick as well.

As an aside, Mrs. C and I went to SA for our honeymoon. We (eventually) saw some effluents but they are really hard to spot. I think it's because thay are so big, the brain just edits them out. A sort of SEP field.

Arch

Married to Night Train
papercorn2000 said:
As an aside, Mrs. C and I went to SA for our honeymoon. We (eventually) saw some effluents but they are really hard to spot. I think it's because thay are so big, the brain just edits them out. A sort of SEP field.

Yes, very probably!

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Dave5N said:
Hence the expression "the elephant in the room".

What's a SEP? I'd find out for myself but I am Googlophobic.

Somebody Elses Problem.

I'm sure we could organise giving Arch a quick lick. Gloss or emulsion?:biggrin:

papercorn2000 said:
A sort of SEP field.

a Hitch-Hiker's Guide thing... used to cloak spaceships that land on earth, you have to make strange jerking movements to see them out of the corner of your eye. i believe the starship bistromatique (sp?) had one that helped them to land at Lords and not be spotted.

Arch

Married to Night Train
laurence said:
a Hitch-Hiker's Guide thing... used to cloak spaceships that land on earth, you have to make strange jerking movements to see them out of the corner of your eye. i believe the starship bistromatique (sp?) had one that helped them to land at Lords and not be spotted.

Bistromatic, I think...

As for all this paint stuff, I've decided I want to be papered instead, and I'd like a complicated pattern that makes joining a fiddly job...:rolleyes:

Arch

Married to Night Train
"Mr Manning said: "It's sort of self-taught and we didn't quite know how we'd do it when we first started. "

Sounds like my knitted animals!

Arch said:
If only I lived in central london, and wanted a volunteer job!

Think I saw a picture of "a herd of roaming willow elephants" in the paper a while back!

i was quite interested, but they want people for a long time and for no pay... i have a feeling the dhss wouldn't like that.

meanwhile, the rspb want someone in their london office... time to start application filling. might go for the one in edinburgh too.

Top Bottom