Giro 2018 "contains spoilers"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
I just caught a glance at the Edwards, Kelly, Smith talk at the start of Eurosport coverage, Brian Smith nudging Kelly, was he dozing?

No point watching if they're just going to p*ss about until 2 laps top go. Might go for a beer...

[QUOTE 5258343, member: 43827"]If the investigation finds him guilty he is guilty. Until then he is not, despite the views of the experts in medicine and professional racing on this forum. It is all opinion, prejudice and bollux until it is not.[/QUOTE]
He has failed the test. That's not bollix, that's a fact.

[QUOTE 5258355, member: 43827"]That is not exactly what the investigation is about is it? It's about reasons for failing the test, and could they provide a valid and acceptable excuse. The rules are the rules until they are tested and possibly changed.

If it was straightforward it would have been finalised by now, as I am sure the UCI do not want it dragging on with the attendant bad publicity. Perhaps the members of the investigating committee need to read this forum for expert advice.[/QUOTE]
The test was failed; Froome seems to be taking quite a while to provide anything of a defence.

Is anyone sensible watching this?
The rubbish Giro site (have I mentioned this before?!) shows 8k to go, 4 leaders, pursers at 0.00", peloton 7'+ behind.
Now 6k to go, pursuers now at 10", peloton nearly 8' behind.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
On the slow-mo replay it looks like Viviani’s back wheel was losing traction in the sprint and bouncing around all over the place. Wonder if that has any bearing on the outcome? Couldn’t see if Bennett’s wheel was doing the same.

Top Bottom