Giro 2018 "contains spoilers"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Levo-Lon

Guru
On the slow-mo replay it looks like Viviani’s back wheel was losing traction in the sprint and bouncing around all over the place. Wonder if that has any bearing on the outcome? Couldn’t see if Bennett’s wheel was doing the same.

That's how it looked to me

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
On the slow-mo replay it looks like Viviani’s back wheel was losing traction in the sprint and bouncing around all over the place. Wonder if that has any bearing on the outcome? Couldn’t see if Bennett’s wheel was doing the same.
They’ve just shown the head-on shot of Viviani’s sprint. It looked like his bike was fish-tailing! :ohmy:

Levo-Lon

Guru
I'm not sure whether he'd lost traction or whether it was just that his riding was incredibly ragged. By the time Bennett equalled him for speed he was already spent and he sat up for the last few metres. Pleased for Bennett.

He was ragging it ,rear was snaking like a moto gp bike!!
But as you say great for Bennett

Twiddles thumbs for a week.....

[QUOTE 5258529, member: 43827"]Do we know. Until the investigation, to which Froome and his team are answerable, is completed all that is conjecture. Which is what much of this thread is.[/QUOTE]
Oh Queasy, if you're tired of argumentative speculation, you're tired of CC. I look forward to seeing you anonimised in the near future!

Top Bottom